NUR 670 GC Week 8 Midterm Practicum Evaluation of Student by Preceptor
Complete the midterm preceptor evaluation as follows:
- Please make sure that all current hours have been entered into Typhon and your preceptor has approved all your current hours. This must be done prior to submitting your Midterm Clinical Evaluation. http://www.typhongroup.net/gcu
- The preceptor will complete the “Nurse Leadership Practicum Final Evaluation of Student by Preceptor” form. Instructor discretion may vary the due date depending on student’s clinical practicum experience.
- Review the evaluation with your preceptor.
- Both the student and preceptor will sign electronically, and the preceptor will email one copy to the instructor and one to the student.
- This form must be submitted directly from the preceptor to the instructor. The student, preceptor, and instructor sign the form electronically.
- The student must submit a signed copy to the instructor.
- Unsigned submissions or those not submitted appropriately do not meet completion criteria.
This is a pass/fail assignment. Students will receive 1 point for the successful completion of the assignment. Failure to successfully complete this assignment will result in failure of the course.
Leave a Reply