MKT 607 GCU Module 8 Benchmark-CLC
The Marketplace Final Report to the Board – Diamond’s International: Year-Two Performance Report
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Refer to “MKT-607 Marketing Management: The Marketplace Simulation.”
Your team will create the Final Report to the Board (1,000-1,250 words), which will be a written summary of performance. The Report to the Executive Board should include the following components:
- Review your financial and market performance during the 2nd year. Highlight the key features of the business plan that was presented to the venture capitalists: Brand Strategy, Pricing Strategy, Advertising Strategy, and Sales Channel.
- Assess your business strategy and performance during the 2nd year.
- Compare actions taken in regard to the marketing plan.
- Discuss departures from the marketing plan, justification, and outcome.
- Review significant events that affected the company and/or market.
- Assess your current situation and the market (What are your firm’s strengths and weaknesses?)
- Summarize how you have prepared your firm to compete in the future.
- What were the lessons learned and recommendations?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.